Skip to main content

SPEECH TEXT


Chapter 6
( Speech Text )

Hi readeerss!!!
Welcome to my blog ;)

My blog is full of educative content that can very useful for student like you.

As you can see on the tittle of my blog, we are going to learn about speech text

So readers, do you know what speech text is?
You will get more information about it in this blog.

Okay before you get bored because I'm talking to much then we can start study now. But, pray first okay. If you done and ready, LET'S STUDY NOW!!

****

I Want to describe 3 people who will gonna be your teacher today.


I'm starting from the left one until the right one. 
That is Callista Khaerunisa, Olga. and Jauza Mumtaz. They are from group 6 and of course from XI Social 2 Class

Before we go to the topic, will be better for us to listen Indonesian anthem song first. The song named 'API KEMERDEKAAN'. You also can sing if you want ;) I will put the lyric under the video

Created by : Joko Lelono / Marlene
Lyrics:
Api menyala di dalam dada satria
Api kemerdekaan bangsa
Indonesia jaya
Meski hancur lebur Negara kita
Pahlawan Indonesia sedia
Berkorban jiwa raga

Air mataku berlinang segera
Jika terkenang zaman nestapa
Duka bangsa tak dapat ditahan
Lahirlah kini Pahlawan Johan

Wahai satria belalah tanah airmu
Kobarkanlah dalam jiwamu
Api kemerdekaan

Gagah megah satria nusantara
Pantang mundur selangkah jua
Dalam membela bangsa
Tahan derita tak mengingat lelah payah
Sifat pahlawan kita jaya
Satria Indonesia

Andai kata pahlawanku gugur
Harum mewangi namamu masyhur
Walau jasmanimu hancur lebur
Jasa tetap mengharum pertiwi


Wahai satria belalah tanah airmu
Kobarkanlah dalam jiwamu
Api kemerdekaan


LET'S STUDY



That's our topic 

One of the speeches that inspired me:

The Importance of Education

The honorable, my teacher, and my beloved friends, good morning. First of all, thank you for having me here in this fine and joyfull morning. I hope we are all in the good health. Today I would convey in the importance of education in my short speech. On many occasions we hear the term education, but what is education? How importance is education to our country and ourselves as students?

Well, to answer the first question, education refers to a process by which a person develops their skills, attitudes and values. Many times we associate this term with the school, however we must also take into account that education is not exclusive to this institution, but also it is up to the family and even to the friendships with whom we live together day by day, that is why we can say that “men can get to improve each other.” There is a phrase that I like very much and I find it very true. If the people of a country care about the education, it shows that they love their nation. It is said that in order for a country to prosper it needs education, but why?


The honorable audiences, we study not to go to the graduation ceremony and hang our picture on the wall of our house, much less to show off to our friends. we study to practice and to acquire knowledge, and those two then will prepare us to the real life situation. Education brings us too many benefits, such as confidence in ourselves, freedom to decide, conscience as a whole, help us to improve ourselves, to feel fulfilled, to feel that we are something in life and that we have an end for which to live. But this is not the only satisfaction that education gives us, but with it we achieve a better quality of life; When we want to buy a dress, shoes, food, or anything else, we need a work, which currently is not so easy to find and less if we don’t have an adequate education.


It is said that the future of our country is in the hands of the children and as the children in this country, we must try hard to achieve that. That is why today I invite all the audiences here to reflect on the importance of education. We have to take advantage of this chance to be able to go to school to study. We must appreciate the effort that our parents make to send us to school, and think that there are many children who would like to study but for some reason they can not do it.


Finally, ask ourselves: without effort and education, how do we want to improve ourselves? How do we want to live better? In short, how do we want a better country?. Therefore, education is an important part of our life as well as an essential part to develop a better future for the country. So this is the end of my speech today. I hope some of the points that I have conveyed today make us more appreciate of our chance to be able to have the education at school and make us study more dilligently for both our country’s and our own future. I thank you for the attention. Good day.


The reason why the speech inspired me: 

The speech inspired me because the contents of the speech were very good, namely how important education is to us, because education is useful to improve the quality of self and a nation. In addition, from the speech I also know more about the benefits of education, such as increasing confidence in myself, giving freedom to choose and so forth.

Let's continue by watching this video.


After we learn about Speech text, let's watching a short movie.



Synopsys of the short movie:
The Dollmaker
A grieving mother latches on to a magical surrogate for her lost child. But small miracles come with big consequencess

Okay i think that's enough for today. But before closing, let's we listen Indonesian local song 'Poco poco' from Ambon.





Alright friends thank you for learning about Speech text.
Don't forget to give me a criticism and suggestions.
See you on the next update.

******

SPEECH OF IR. SOEKARNO

 Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
To the Principal that I respect, Mr. homeroom whom I respect, also the board of teachers that I respect, do not forget also to my class 3 colleagues who I love.

First, let us say our prayers and praise our thanks to Allah SWT. Who has given the pleasure of health so that on this occasion we can gather here in commemoration of youth oath day.

Dear friends and attendees, whom I love.
If we look at reality now, people are spoiled by age. Technological advances that are increasingly high is increasingly making us fall asleep. Television already uses a remote, mobile already has complete facilities. Vehicles that are more complete and more numerous. We can find everything today.

But behind all that comes a new habit that is the habit of lazing. All facilities make us lazy to do things that are considered difficult. If we leave it alone, the effect will be very bad for them and their future. We for young people must also be aware of this lazy disease. This lazy disease is very dangerous for our future. Gradually laziness will make us unable to do anything when we are faced with the rigors of life.

My friends and and attendees that I am proud of.
So from this moment on let us roll up our sleeves and raise our spirits. We must be able to be a generation that can be relied on and be proud of. We must be able to become agents of reform in our environment. Youth is a passionate period, youth is a passionate period. Let's act in a positive direction. We make ourselves an example of kindness that is able to transmit enthusiasm to our other colleagues.

Maybe that's all I can say, hopefully we can meet again next time. Sorry if there are words or words that are less pleasing.

I would like to express my gratitude.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb


The reason why I like this speech is because it’s all about us, especially me. The young generation. This speech should make millenial generation cheer up, being a personality who never give up and the technology couldn’t make this generation weak or poor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LAST LEAF

GROUP 11 (THE LAST LEAF) GROUP 1 (CHAPTER ONE) Hi readeerss!!! Welcome to my blog ;) My blog is full of educative content that can very useful for student like you. As you can see on the tittle of my blog, we are going to learn about enchanthed fish which is the topic of chapter one. So readers, do you know what enchanted fish is? You will get more information about it and also the story about enchanted fish in this blog.  Okay before you get bored because I'm talking to much then we can start study now. But, pray first okay. If you done and ready, LET'S STUDY NOW!! ..... I Want to describe 2 people who will gonna be your teacher today. I'm starting from the left one until the right one.  They are Luthfi Rifda and Katyana Adira Before we go to the topic, will be better for us to listen Indonesian anthem song first. The song named 'BANGUN PEMUDI PEMUDA' . You also can sing if you want ;) I will put the lyri

BULLYING

Chapter 3 ( Making opinion about bullying  ) Hi readeerss!!! Welcome to my blog ;) My blog is full of educative content that can very useful for student like you. As you can see on the tittle of my blog, we are going to learn about enchanthed fish which is the topic of chapter one. So readers, do you know what enchanted fish is? You will get more information about it and also the story about enchanted fish in this blog.  Okay before you get bored because I'm talking to much then we can start study now. But, pray first okay. If you done and ready, LET'S STUDY NOW!! ..... I Want to describe 3 people who will gonna be your teacher today. I'm starting from the left one until the right one.  That is Sri Dewi, Adinda Keisha , Deniawan Nugraha Putra. They are from group one and of course from XI Social 2 Class LET'S STUDY That's our topic  Let's continue by watc